College Gameday Thread 10/3

LSU ends the first half with indifference... and a 6 point lead. They've dictated the pace of this one, but don't really have that much to show for it.

UGA blows huge chance, Jefferson looks horrible this half. You can't hold on to the ball for 12.5 seconds against a good SEC defense......

Anyone see that 15 yard unsportsmanlike conduct on UGA? Jesus, if that is a penalty, Tim Tebow alone would be the most penalized team in the country. 20 penalties, 300 yards a game. Unbelievable.

Worst god damn penalty I have ever seen just about. He went to celebrate with his teammates after a huge play and got 15 yards for it? The dickheads who made that call should get fired after this game. Horrible, horrible call.

Worst god damn penalty I have ever seen just about. He went to celebrate with his teammates after a huge play and got 15 yards for it? The dickheads who made that call should get fired after this game. Horrible, horrible call.

I could not agree more. Miles is about to lose this game inspite of getting all the calls, you watch.

Back