College Gameday Thread 10/3

sffanmike25

Bench Warmer
Outside of some conference upsets, this week will likely be pretty bland in terms of overall intrigue.

But it is Saturday, so it’s time to fire the grill up, break out the beverages, and reinstate your suspended players.

Biggest Matchups:
USC @ Cal
Oklahoma @ Miami
LSU @ Georgia

Other Games of Note:
Washington @ Notre Dame
UCLA @ Stanford
Wisconsin @ Minnesota
Auburn @ Tennessee
Arkansas @ Texas A&M (Arlington, TX)
Alabama @ Kentucky (Ended 17-14 last year, so the Tide doesn’t have to take it seriously again)
Penn State @ Illinois (Forcing this one in here, so prove me wrong and make it good)

I’m really wishing I forgot 2-3 top 25 matchups :LOL:

If you have any comments, let’s hear ‘em!

The score last year didn't really indicate the ass kicking we gave UK. They got a TD late to kinda make it close, but that was it. JPW had a bad game, but also had some really long gainers called back on some bull crap calls. No problem today.

Arizona has the week off, but it probably couldn't happen at a better time because of lingering team injuries. Washington is up next week, so I'll probably keep an eye on their game in South Bend.

Due to NHL not a single live game . Not happy. Will have to AVOID scores and watch "as live". So no-one put an obvious thread title out there for the next 48 hrs please:salut:

Due to NHL not a single live game . Not happy. Will have to AVOID scores and watch "as live". So no-one put an obvious thread title out there for the next 48 hrs please:salut:

Yes sir.

BTW, 'Bama up 7-0. I look forward to seeing how the first minute finishes!

Back