Christmas Rips

ouch that hurt on those wright auto's Stupid topps As for what ever you send thats cool with me :D you offering up free cards is nice enough for me. :D:D:D thanks again :salut::salut::salut:

Not bad breaks Lisa.Hit some nice stuff in the Limited.Also a very nice gesture.Santa will be good to you this year.:salut:

Dwayne Wright is better than Chris Davis at least. I have yet to see 3 box breaks that didn't have one of them with an auto of him, or a topper.

Dwayne Wright is better than Chris Davis at least. I have yet to see 3 box breaks that didn't have one of them with an auto of him, or a topper.

It's not that I like or dislike Dwayne Wright - it's the fact that I got three. :(

It's not that I like or dislike Dwayne Wright - it's the fact that I got three. :(

I definately hear you. Topps sucks when it comes to this. My shop broke like 5 cases of Co-Signers and got 8 redemptions for Craig Davis/LaRon landry dual autos.

Glad to hear you pulled some PC cards lisa! :cheers: sadly, dont think i saw any quincy black cards pulled, which i guess that benefits you. not sure if anyone wants to see a quincy black in their packs :lollol:
thanks again for the awesome gesture!

BC Box 3

Uncirculated Kevin Kolb #/1079

rc's
Kevin Kolb
Jacoby Jones
CJ
Stanback
Jason Hill
Brian Leonard
Patrick Willis
Selvin Young
LaRon Landry
Brandon Jackson
JaMarcus Russell
Brady Quinn
Tony Hunt
Dallas Baker
Dwayne Bowe
Ryne Robinson
Chris Henry
Antonio Pittman

ref:
Chris Henry rc
Stanback
Selvin Young
Ryne Robinson
Jason Hill

auto
blue ref Michael Bush #/75

I'm so sad right now...

box 5

Uncirculated
Michael Bush #/1079

rc's
Dwayne Jarrett
Troy Smith (first one)
Chris Leak
Lorenzo Booker
Ginn Jr. (first one)
Jordan Palmer
Paul Posluszny (first one)
Chansi Stuckey
Michael Bush
John Beck
Zac Taylor (first one)
Lawrence Timmons
Paul williams (first one)
Gary Russell (first one)
Craig Davis
Adrian Peterson (finally!)
Robert Meacham
Johnnie Lee Higgins (first one)

ref's
Sidney Rice xfractor
Jason Campbell
Troy Williamson
Antonio Gates
Clinton Portis
Travis Henry

auto
Drew Stanton

and now sadder.

:(:(:(
My first boxes of Chrome:
BowmanChromebreak1.jpg

Davisuncau.jpg

I think out of 4 boxes.:doh::doh::doh:

Lisa, I think I remember someone having Michael Bush but if, somehow, he slipped through the cracks, I would absolutely love them!

What a great gift to all of TCG. Lisa, you are definately at the top of the class!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:(:(:(
My first boxes of Chrome:
BowmanChromebreak1.jpg

Davisuncau.jpg

I think out of 4 boxes.:doh::doh::doh:

Lisa, I think I remember someone having Michael Bush but if, somehow, he slipped through the cracks, I would absolutely love them!

What a great gift to all of CP. Lisa, you are definately at the top of the class!!!!

You got a Garrett Wolfe :clap:

Back