Christmas Rips

Hey Lisa, this was a ton of fun :cheers: Thanks again for putting this on for us, extremely genorous move on your part. Hopefully you pulled enough sweet stuff to off-set the costs of our mooching;)

:(:(:(
My first boxes of Chrome:
BowmanChromebreak1.jpg

Davisuncau.jpg

I think out of 4 boxes.:doh::doh::doh:

Lisa, I think I remember someone having Michael Bush but if, somehow, he slipped through the cracks, I would absolutely love them!

What a great gift to all of CP. Lisa, you are definately at the top of the class!!!!

:ban:

it is a very nice gesture that you are doing lisa

santa should be very nice to you this yr.

i hope everyone here realizes just how nice you are being and what you are offering. this is an incredible gesture and its people like you that make this site all that much better. thanks again lisa. (for the record I didn't ask for anything nor do i want anything)

it is a very nice gesture that you are doing lisa

santa should be very nice to you this yr.

i hope everyone here realizes just how nice you are being and what you are offering. this is an incredible gesture and its people like you that make this site all that much better. thanks again lisa. (for the record I didn't ask for anything nor do i want anything)

Im looking through my cards trying to find any Alex Smiths and Aaron Rodgers and sending them to lisa. May not be much but I haven't really bought anything since last year.

Thanks for sharing the breaks with us, Lisa. Love reading 'em, since there's nothing like you all break up in Ely.

Congrats again on some of the sick mojo (Stanton #'d/30, Walter Payton, AP's). Congrats again. :clap:

congrats on your breaks lisa....very nice drew stantons, and even nicer sweetness 2 color!!! no cowboys love, but when you are 12-1, there isn't much love anyway!!!!! :cheers::cheers:

Back