chargers needed........

jaydouble said:
lookin for pretty much all of em past and present patches and autos.bucket is for trade cept chargers,unless its a charger for a charger.also i send my end on trades out on thursdays or fridays as they are my days off.thanks and i will check buckets.........

Got these...

(Chargers) Eric Weddle 2009 SP Signature -Signature Fours , #F-HIJD , S/N 75/85 , Auto (Quad Au w/ Demps, Houston, Jenkins)
(Chargers) Ladanian Tomlinson 2008 Leaf Rookies & Stars -Longevity Emerald , #79 , S/N 23/49
(Chargers) Legedu Naanee 2007 UD Premier -Base , #122 , S/N 081/225 , Auto ,RC
(Chargers) Shawn Merriman 2008 Topps -Black , #232 , S/N 44/53
(Chargers) Jeremy Childs 2009 Bowman Sterling -Base , #113 , S/N 981/999 , Auto ,RC

Would you do the Felix Jones Ultimate rc/auto $80 and either the Jamaal Charles Upper Deck Premiere Prospects auto $25 or the Next Generations triple patch #/25 Maclin/Crabtree/Bey $20 for this Vincent Jackson 2005 Finest Black Xfractor rc auto #2/25 BV $100?
vincent527.jpg

jaydouble said:
the mendys 100 b.v.
could use the naanee,gates,merriman
Those 3 only come to $70 is there anything else that you can use? The total on all of the cards I listed comes to $147. I would give you all of them for it. Plus I would throw in all of the rc's and inserts that I have.

Vikesrule said:
Would you do the Felix Jones Ultimate rc/auto $80 and either the Jamaal Charles Upper Deck Premiere Prospects auto $25 or the Next Generations triple patch #/25 Maclin/Crabtree/Bey $20 for this Vincent Jackson 2005 Finest Black Xfractor rc auto #2/25 BV $100?
vincent527.jpg
it is nice however i dont have the spa felix jones any longer.

kordell2000 said:
Those 3 only come to $70 is there anything else that you can use? The total on all of the cards I listed comes to $147. I would give you all of them for it. Plus I would throw in all of the rc's and inserts that I have.
the only replied with are the ones i need and or like.thanks

Answer

jaydouble said:
iam interested in the portraits signed Gates.isnt it like an 8x10?also i like the lowe

Yes it is the 8x10. Woukd you want to trade for the 2 I want? LMK what we can do. I also have a Joiner 8x10

Back