**Hits posted** 2021 Panini Football Break - 11 Slots - Pick 1 Team - Receive 2 Teams (11th slot Pick 1/Receive 1)

And if anyone isn't happy with the outcome of how the draft box is handled and wants to skip this instead I fully understand. Sorry for my oversight on that aspect.

Ok, here's the plan, instead of closing this at 4PM today, I'm going to plan to break this on Sunday 9/17. I'll get a link posted when I nail a time down. I'll leave it open until Saturday, then close it and take any remaining spots, and do the randomizer to allow for any trading leading up to the break. Thanks!

I'm going to take the Bills, Buccaneers, and Eagles and close this one out. I'll get the randomizer up today for the remaining teams so you guys can trade if you want. Still shooting for tommorow night around 9:30pm CST to rip these. Will post up link when I confirm with the boss wife.

Here's the remaining teams left stacked by winning %. I'll get a randomizer link up soon for two rounds. I'll first have to randomize two teams 7-10 into the first round of 11.

Here is the results of the randomizer. Feel free to trade! Will run break at 9:30PM CST tomorrow evening (9/17)

Participant1st2nd team3rd team
Josh OverbyJaguars SeahawksTexans
Bobbyd9179Chiefs JetsPanthers
kpit1978Bears ChargersBrowns
darkmanBengals GiantsFalcons
Bdink25DolphinsRavensColts
Bdink2549ersVikingsRams
Bobbyd9179PatriotsPackersCardinals
AndyDrummondLionsCowboysRaiders
smithbrian524BillsTitansBroncos
Smithbrian524BuccaneersSteelersSaints
Smithbrian524EaglesCommanders