"Bonds Homers in the First..."

Not much to say that hasn't already been said, but I will say that no wonder the NFL is now the most popular league, with the crap that the MLB has let happen.

I will also say that Bonds would have been an all-time great as well as a Hall of Famer without cheating. Really sad that a man's insecurities have changed the record books so drastically.

It's like that commercial where the guy is talking about Hank's 715th and his dad told him to "remember this day." Remember this day as the one where the MLB reached a new low.

It's like that commercial where the guy is talking about Hank's 715th and his dad told him to "remember this day." Remember this day as the one where the MLB reached a new low.

Nothing to remember about Barry here, just watching the Andy Griffith Show with my dad :dance:

rookie card

bondsrookiecardnf4pp0.jpg

That was it. The final nail in coffin of the house built by Ruth, Nailed together by Aaron, and torn apart by chemicals.

Baseball is dead.

That was it. The final nail in coffin of the house built by Ruth, Nailed together by Aaron, and torn apart by chemicals.

Baseball is dead.

Haven't been able to really get back into since the strike, and Bonds sure hasn't helped things any for me.

Once A-Rod breaks the HR record, I'll be fine with it.

Back