"Bonds Homers in the First..."

ROOKIE CARD

bondsrookiecardnf4sk1.jpg

:lollol:

Im sorry, but I hafta say this...

.. though nothing has been proven, there is enough doubt and speculation that Bonds is/was a roids freak. I don't like the guy, I never have and never will, espescially because of the alledged "scandel" that he is a part of. McGuire? Yeo, hate him. At one point I loved him too! Slammin Sammy? Hate him! Being a Broncos fan I LOVED Romo.. but with his roids I really changed my mind, so I know what it is like to have a fav team hero go down. Bonds is gonna get the record.. as a sports fan it is inevitable that I see highlights of it and/or read about it the next day. But you can bet you sweet ass I'll be pulling for the likes of A-Rod to take that record from him. Or Pujols.. or whoever else out there has the talent but lacks the rumors about him.

Im sorry, but I hafta say this...

.. though nothing has been proven, there is enough doubt and speculation that Bonds is/was a roids freak. I don't like the guy, I never have and never will, espescially because of the alledged "scandel" that he is a part of. McGuire? Yeo, hate him. At one point I loved him too! Slammin Sammy? Hate him! Being a Broncos fan I LOVED Romo.. but with his roids I really changed my mind, so I know what it is like to have a fav team hero go down. Bonds is gonna get the record.. as a sports fan it is inevitable that I see highlights of it and/or read about it the next day. But you can bet you sweet ass I'll be pulling for the likes of A-Rod to take that record from him. Or Pujols.. or whoever else out there has the talent but lacks the rumors about him.

Mr. Soria, you are a Bonds fan.

And yes, I agree with the bolded points the most.

To be honest, I think that anyone who is in baseball these days who isn't natually big or strong (Prince Fielder, Ryan Howard) is going to be suspected to have done steroids. Steroids doesn't necessarily make everyone bigger (depends on your dosage), and most of the people who have been caught with steroids in their system have been pitchers!!!!

I'm not defending Bonds - he has been surly to the press. But I have heard both good and bad stories about him. He is human too, so let's try to remember that.

Feck, hasn't he broken the damn record yet? Hurry the eff up Barry! Oh, and enjoy it for a few years. Hopefully you will be around to watch A-rod break it.

Feck, hasn't he broken the damn record yet? Hurry the eff up Barry! Oh, and enjoy it for a few years. Hopefully you will be around to watch A-rod break it.

Boras will probably have A-Rod hold out the day before he breaks the record and ask to renegotiate his contract.

*enjoys the current HR chase* :cool:

To be honest, I think that anyone who is in baseball these days who isn't natually big or strong (Prince Fielder, Ryan Howard) is going to be suspected to have done steroids. Steroids doesn't necessarily make everyone bigger (depends on your dosage), and most of the people who have been caught with steroids in their system have been pitchers!!!!

I'm not defending Bonds - he has been surly to the press. But I have heard both good and bad stories about him. He is human too, so let's try to remember that.

no steroids dont make everyone big but they did make him big, no doubt about it. and im not putting allegedly in front of that, hes a cheater plain and simple
oj wasnt convicted either but i know what he did too

Back