Football Bi-Monthly Football Break (Checking Interest)

I am up for Optic replacing an Absolute box over the Select.

Hmm, I'm actually not sure why I didn't think of that in the first place. That will actually almost let us replace the box of Classics with another box of Optic. I'll go ahead and make the change and if we're not on budget I'll take enough draft teams myself to make it work. I'll make the change.

Option 2 will now look like this:

2x 2016 Select (4 autos, 2 relics)
2x 2016 Absolute (6 autos, 4 relics)
2x 2016 Optic (2 autos)

Total: 12 autos, 6 relics

Hmm, I'm actually not sure why I didn't think of that in the first place. That will actually almost let us replace the box of Classics with another box of Optic. I'll go ahead and make the change and if we're not on budget I'll take enough draft teams myself to make it work. I'll make the change.

Option 2 will now look like this:

2x 2016 Select (4 autos, 2 relics)
2x 2016 Absolute (6 autos, 4 relics)
2x 2016 Optic (2 autos)

Total: 12 autos, 6 relics
That sounds like an awesome group of boxes!!!

I put a team list in the first post with taken, pending, and available teams. Pending means I'm just waiting on a reply from some guys who either already had those teams or guys who have broken with me, regularly, in the past and had those teams. I'll leave those pending until Friday evening. The rest are first come first serve.

Also, I'm thinking we need to get at least 20 teams sold to make this worth it, but I'd be willing to do it with as few as 16. We'll also be doing draft slots for all the remaining teams for $15 each. What does everyone else think?

So the draft teams are $15 each.

Back