Football Bi-Monthly Football Break (Checking Interest)

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Since there aren't any group breaks going on the site right now I thought I'd gauge interest in starting one.

I'm thinking about doing $50/team, every other month, and breaking current year products only.

Let me know if you'd join if I started this. If we get enough interest I'll remove this thread and start up a new one and get this going.

Team List

Arizona Cardinals
Atlanta Falcons
Baltimore Ravens
Buffalo Bills
Carolina Panthers
Chicago Bears - Yzerisdaman
Cincinnati Bengals
Cleveland Browns - Crpalmi
Dallas Cowboys - Mike
Denver Broncos - Yzerisdaman
Detroit Lions
Green Bay Packers - PAVI39
Houston Texans
Indianapolis Colts - Cool_Hand_Flash
Jacksonville Jaguars
Kansas City Chiefs - Crpalmi
Los Angeles Rams - Sportscloset12
Miami Dolphins
Minnesota Vikings
New England Patriots - bajmurray
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants - Sportscloset12
New York Jets
Oakland Raiders
Philadelphia Eagles - straightbutta14
Pittsburgh Steelers - alhill37
San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers - Yzerisdaman
Seattle Seahawks
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - dvashun
Tennessee Titans - franklinguy52
Washington Redskins - Rabs

Draft Slots

Mike
franklinguy52
Sportscloset12
Rabs

bajmurray
PAVI39
Sportscloset12

Box Ideas

2016 Select

Last edited:
I know Chris was doing this for a while, is he not planning on doing any more? We haven't done much since the Black Friday breaks.

I would probably be in either way.

I know Chris was doing this for a while, is he not planning on doing any more? We haven't done much since the Black Friday breaks.

I would probably be in either way.

I think his break is a case breakers group. He was going to pick up the one on TCC, but I think he's shut that down for now too. It may actually be a good idea for me to message some of those TCC guys and see if they'd want to be in on this one, too, if they could keep their teams.

I think his break is a case breakers group. He was going to pick up the one on TCC, but I think he's shut that down for now too. It may actually be a good idea for me to message some of those TCC guys and see if they'd want to be in on this one, too, if they could keep their teams.

Yeah I would try that.

@bajmurray is in with the Pats, too. I went ahead and PMed the TCC guys to offer them their teams, too, so when/if we hear from a few of them we'll get this thing rolling.

@Crpalmi is in with the Chiefs and Browns, which will free up the Raiders.

Yzerisdaman is also in with the Bears, Broncos, and 49ers.

I'm assuming that I didn't get a PM because you will be taking the Cowboys.
I will just have to wait and see if the one on TCC gets going again.

I was eager to get the chance at Zeke and Dak autos.

I'm assuming that I didn't get a PM because you will be taking the Cowboys.
I will just have to wait and see if the one on TCC gets going again.

I was eager to get the chance at Zeke and Dak autos.

To be fair, I did say I was going to PM "some" of the TCC guys. There were a few who I didn't message.

Tell you what, though, the first Zeke or Dak that is pulled in this break, it's yours for nothing. ;)

To be fair, I did say I was going to PM "some" of the TCC guys. There were a few who I didn't message.

Tell you what, though, the first Zeke or Dak that is pulled in this break, it's yours for nothing. ;)

Wow! That is very generous of you!
I won't hold you to it, if you change your mind.
I know you said "some". Just giving you a hard time. :)

The group break is my only means of collecting. Had to slow it down once the kids starting playing club sports. They are expensive. Just frustrating that it stalled once the Cowboys have 2 exciting rookies to collect.

Good luck with the break!

Will there be a separate break on TCC as well? Chris had been doing breaks on both sites for several months until the recent lull.

Select just came out and looks really good. I would be up for breaking some of that. Just wanted to throw that out there.

Back