Ben Roethlisberger accused of Sexual Assult

why, did the horse face in Denver set him up in GA in hopes to get the cash in her case?

For one making fun of the other girls looks is really kinda stupid. You have know idea what he did in Denver or in GA. You are a fan you do not know him he could be a complete POS that enjoys raping girls for all you know. Now do I think he is the type that would do something like this? I do not know he could be or he could just be stupid and surround himself with money hungry whores. I do find it kinda funny there is less negative publicity over his possible rapes then when Leinart was in a hot tub with those college girls.

For one making fun of the other girls looks is really kinda stupid. You have know idea what he did in Denver or in GA. You are a fan you do not know him he could be a complete POS that enjoys raping girls for all you know. Now do I think he is the type that would do something like this? I do not know he could be or he could just be stupid and surround himself with money hungry whores. I do find it kinda funny there is less negative publicity over his possible rapes then when Leinart was in a hot tub with those college girls.

LOL, I say "horse face chic" and you get your panties in a bunch about it then come back with "MONEY HUNGRY WHORES"

:lollol:

He's also guilty of having more rings than the Saints. :)

And you are guilty of never posting in any thread that does not involve Steelers or showing off your cards you actually keep for 10 minutes before selling them to another Steelers collector :pop:

We got 1 ring. Could care less now as I don't remember any other Super Bowls anymore. As a matter of fact I don't remember you around any message board until Cowher's first bowl. I think that's about when you jumped on the bandwagon.....straight off the Pats wagon ;)

And you are guilty of never posting in any thread that does not involve Steelers or showing off your cards you actually keep for 10 minutes before selling them to another Steelers collector :pop:

We got 1 ring. Could care less now as I don't remember any other Super Bowls anymore. As a matter of fact I don't remember you around any message board until Cowher's first bowl. I think that's about when you jumped on the bandwagon.....straight off the Pats wagon ;)

LOL... 1st off, I was joking and am guessing you are too, but lets learn a little about the things people around here cry about in my threads...

I actually didn't even buy my first football card til 2005. I buy and sell ALL the time, and Im not sure why so many people around here care, I actually laugh at my 1 star ratings when I get them and the fact people care about my collection and how long I hold onto things. Some people trade, I buy and sell, on to the next thing I always say. Although my bucket is still pretty up to date, my sig is in the safe, and I collect mostly Ben and Hines and buy and sell most of the rest. To me its just cardboard, I don't sleep with them under my pillow at night, I keep the stuff I want, and I use the rest to help me buy what I want.

But its hard not to be a Steelers fan when your entire family is from Pittsburgh, so no band wagon here brotha. :)

I post in the living room almost everytime I come to this board, maybe you dont read that much? :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back