Ben Roethlisberger accused of Sexual Assult

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/10064/1040620-100.stm

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger is being investigated in Georgia for an alleged sexual assault of a woman at a dance club.

Police in Milledgeville, Ga., a city about 100 miles southeast of Atlanta, said in a news release today that they were investigating a case of sexual assault that was reported earlier today. The news release didn't mention Mr. Roethlisberger, but the quarterback's agent, Ryan Tollner, confirmed this afternoon that an allegation had been made against Mr.Roethlisberger.

"Last night, Ben and his friends met a group of women and everyone mingled together throughout the evening," Mr. Tollner said. "We have spoken to law enforcement."

Mr. Tollner said he understood that the allegations "appeared to be dismissed after a preliminary investigation," but Milledgeville police say they still are investigating.

hate to see stuff like that, even though I am not a huge Big Ben fan, I think there is a greater than zero chance of some gold digger looking for a pay day on Ben.

Isnt this like his 5th accusation?

2nd, and it was some horse toothed idiot who told her friends she had hoped to have his baby. Psycho chic targeting someone with money. Case was dropped.

Accusation or not, this was a no case, made up in the chicks head and can't be held against him.

This new situation, he has several witnesses that say he "nursed a beer" and signed autos and took pictures with people all night, and "at no point was drunk or out of control".

If anything, he can be accused of making bad decisions by thinking he can still go out and hit the clubs frat party style with a $100 mill contract and 2 superbowl rings.

After reading all the eye witness accounts, I would be totally shocked to see anything come out of this case other than him to be completely exonerated.

2nd, and it was some horse toothed idiot who told her friends she had hoped to have his baby. Psycho chic targeting someone with money. Case was dropped.

Accusation or not, this was a no case, made up in the chicks head and can't be held against him.

This new situation, he has several witnesses that say he "nursed a beer" and signed autos and took pictures with people all night, and "at no point was drunk or out of control".

If anything, he can be accused of making bad decisions by thinking he can still go out and hit the clubs frat party style with a $100 mill contract and 2 superbowl rings.

After reading all the eye witness accounts, I would be totally shocked to see anything come out of this case other than him to be completely exonerated.

1: he still has a civil case against him from the first girl. The criminal charges were dropped to go after the civil case

2: This newest girl reported she was raped less than 12 hours after the "assault" which means that they had plenty of time to do rape testing on here to help prove if she was raped or not.

Now I am not saying he is guilty or not but to have 2 girls put claims like this against you in less then 1 year shows he is putting himself in areas that are only going to get him in trouble.

The first case is over, the civil suit only exists because she's trying to get money out of him. Pretty obvious there. He's not Michael Jackson and paying to make it go away, which I thinks says a lot...

haters.... lol

The first case is over, the civil suit only exists because she's trying to get money out of him. Pretty obvious there. He's not Michael Jackson and paying to make it go away, which I thinks says a lot...

haters.... lol

He needs Pac Man. Again, he's screwed.

Back