(7)BOX FOOTBALL BREAK -LIVE on justin.tv -----SHIPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea guys that had to be the most ODD brak I have ever done. The Rams had a hit in just about every box...talk about RANDOM teams ....

I am going to throw in a few gu or autos etc in everyones pacakges because for the majority it was pretty brutal. I think a CASE break would be fun for the next break... I will throw out some ideas and see what I can come up with...

the ONLY problem with a case break is that it would be a little pricey to do 16 spots (1/picked & 1 random) but near IMPOSSIBLE To do all 32 team spots and get it filled... I will see what cases I can come up with...

THANKS AGAIN FOR PARTICIPATING
(all cards are being packaged today and through the weekend and will ship MONDAY at the LATEST)

AGAIN IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY PLEASE STATE IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT YOUR BASE OR WHATEVER... THANKS GUYS!

ac-n-mike said:
yea guys that had to be the most ODD brak I have ever done. The Rams had a hit in just about every box...talk about RANDOM teams ....

I am going to throw in a few gu or autos etc in everyones pacakges because for the majority it was pretty brutal. I think a CASE break would be fun for the next break... I will throw out some ideas and see what I can come up with...

the ONLY problem with a case break is that it would be a little pricey to do 16 spots (1/picked & 1 random) but near IMPOSSIBLE To do all 32 team spots and get it filled... I will see what cases I can come up with...

THANKS AGAIN FOR PARTICIPATING
(all cards are being packaged today and through the weekend and will ship MONDAY at the LATEST)

AGAIN IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY PLEASE STATE IN THIS THREAD IF YOU WANT YOUR BASE OR WHATEVER... THANKS GUYS!

I dont think that is necessary, as everyone should know going in that it is a gamble.....

These are always fun to watch, I love the anticipation of the break.

I don't need the base of either of my teams, thanks,
Ken

lol ok thanks guys.. anyone that has NOT stated what they want I will of course send everything... thanks again guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back