Pack Pull 2015 Topps Allen & Ginter

franklinguy52

Mr. Baseball
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I picked up a box of A&G today and was less then impressed other than the fact that I pulled a Soler/ Baez double rip card, which is the first rip card that I have ever pulled. The card sells for about $170 as is but ripping it could produce something much better. So this brings the question, rip or don't rip?

selling it pays for the box and nets you what $70-$80 after fees?...id hold for a week or two as Baez is suppose to get back from injury...or you could run a metal detector over it to see if its a plate inside?...I don't know much about the rip cards, but if you get a Beadle...

Nice, I think they did that for Hockey, Zenith I think, I always teared it, but then again I know nothing about this product, but $170 is a pretty nice hit(y)

So, I buckled because I LOVE to open cards. And li and behold I pulled a mini rip card that has a mini mini inside or a redemption for an entire set of mini relics. The mini rip card is of Buster Posey and numbered to 15. This card has sold for $300 and that is enough for me not to take another chance. This card will be going on the bay.

Sweet! Congrats, Troy! I'm the same way. I had a Tony Parker rip card in my PC for a long time and eventually caved to the pressure of not ripping it. Unfortunately, for me, there was a base mini in mine. Sounds like you scored big time!

Back