2007-08 SP Authentic 4 box Group Break

Ground Support said:
Maybe I can trade a couple Reggie Bush rookies for some packs of Fleer?

Josh you are funny man, LOL, You made it in beckett with that PULL!! when is this break going to happen?? Its after midnight here and I am hitting the rack, I have a cardshow tomorrow!!!!! later

Please don't hypothesize reasons why I made my statements. I have been a part of many group breaks before but this is my first on this site. I don't see why/how you feel better about winning/losing at a number picking than posting first for your team. I know this is hypothetical but what stops a person from splitting the profits from a top card by having them be closest to the number? I just think it opens another can of worms. I wouldn't be opposed to the card being assigned to the team that is TOP or TOP and LEFT ... but then there may be other variations that we don't think of.

I agree the teams with the biggest hits are chosen first but they are chosen at a premium price over teams without hits. I knew exactly what I was buying for $10 when i took the Warriors, no shot at the multi-cards with them.

Just a thought..

Ground Support said:
You only say that because this is your first group break on this site and you got your teams first.

I've been apart of at least 15-20 Group Breaks on this site.

Besides, the discount team 99% is the team who doesn't have many hits in the product. All the teams with big hit potential is chosen first, as they were in this paticular break and every break I have ever been apart of.

We don't need to use numbers, I just threw out an example. I'd rather lose a card via a number picking, then by buying my team 1 minute after another member.

If I had it my way, if a Jordan Lebron dual comes out, we would sell it on ebay and split profit.

As I said before, I only put out an example. The way it is now is more flawed then if it was another way.

I just said the rules needed to altered because the way it is now, it gives most members not a shot in hell at the Multi GU or Multi Auto card.

I have read through all the comments, these things aren't really new to me as they are examined after every break. There are advantages and disadvantages on every way that it could be done. I personally believe that first come first serve is the best way of all that I have examined. I have looked at picking numbers, assigning orders to teams, going by largest base cost of players on the cards, going by jersey numbers, going by position of players on the cards. No matter what is done there will always be a "loser" and a "winner". I will re-examine this after this break however unless I see some incredible reason to change it, I think it is best for it to be the way it is.

Admin said:
I have read through all the comments, these things aren't really new to me as they are examined after every break. There are advantages and disadvantages on every way that it could be done. I personally believe that first come first serve is the best way of all that I have examined. I have looked at picking numbers, assigning orders to teams, going by largest base cost of players on the cards, going by jersey numbers, going by position of players on the cards. No matter what is done there will always be a "loser" and a "winner". I will re-examine this after this break however unless I see some incredible reason to change it, I think it is best for it to be the way it is.

ya what he said......:D

Steve still has to pay. If he doesn't pay by the break anyone will be able to pick up his team. I have tried to contact him, but he doesn't seem to be around.

Back