2007-08 SP Authentic 4 box Group Break

Here is the order of teams selected. This should determine if we have any multiple signature cards. (Please let me know if I have made any mistakes)

In order of picks made:

1. Seattle Sonics - WorldCup82
2. Los Angeles Lakers - WorldCup82
3. Boston Celtics - WorldCup82
4. Portland Trail Blazers - Bryan_Mc
5. Cleveland Cavaliers - Bryan_Mc
6. Detroit Pistons - Ground-Support
7. Atlanta Hawks - Ground-Support
8. Phoenix Suns - stang_crazy
9. Utah Jazz - stang_crazy
10. Chicago Bulls - Ground-Support
11. Dallas Mavericks - ljmaya
12. San Antonio Spurs - ljmaya
13. Orlando Magic - bdb3232
14. Denver Nuggets - bdb3232
15. Sacramento Kings - bdb3232
16. Minnesota Timberwolves - BHELSER1981
17. Philadelphia 76ers - BHELSER1981
18. Houston Rockets - BHELSER1981
19. Memphis Grizzlies - ljmaya
20. Miami Heat - stevesokol21
21. New Jersey Nets - hunter082006
22. New Orleans Hornets - stang_crazy
23. Charlotte Bobcats - cardcrazey
24. Golden State Warriors - WorldCup82

Didn't see posts for these but

25. Los Angeles Clippers - BHELSER1981
26. New York Knicks - BHELSER1981
27. Toronto Raptors - BHELSER1981
28. Indiana Pacers - BHELSER1981
29. Milwaukee Bucks - BHELSER1981
30. Washington Wizards - BHELSER1981

I got the boxes in today. Sorry no webcam break on this one (as I don't have a webcam). I however will check them out and see what they cost. Please if you haven't paid yet get payments in. I will be sending reminders soon.

Paid, and If a Jordan Lebron Dual Auto comes out, I will be one sorry fellow.

This rule needs to be changed BTW. Like Pick a number up to 50, who ever is closest with out going over wins. Obviously Joe (admin) does the number. To me this is 10x more fair then first come first serve when half of the teams were sold in the first 2-3-4 minutes.

I have to disagree. Imagine a card with your favorite star player and a decent player from a team nobody wants. You buy your team for full price after 1 minute and the other team gets bought after 10 days at half the price. I think you should be entitled to the dual card since you picked them first. How crappy would it be to lose a card of your fav player to a guy who bought a discount team but picked a better number than you.

WorldCup82 said:
I have to disagree. Imagine a card with your favorite star player and a decent player from a team nobody wants. You buy your team for full price after 1 minute and the other team gets bought after 10 days at half the price. I think you should be entitled to the dual card since you picked them first. How crappy would it be to lose a card of your fav player to a guy who bought a discount team but picked a better number than you.

You only say that because this is your first group break on this site and you got your teams first.

I've been apart of at least 15-20 Group Breaks on this site.

Besides, the discount team 99% is the team who doesn't have many hits in the product. All the teams with big hit potential is chosen first, as they were in this paticular break and every break I have ever been apart of.

We don't need to use numbers, I just threw out an example. I'd rather lose a card via a number picking, then by buying my team 1 minute after another member.

If I had it my way, if a Jordan Lebron dual comes out, we would sell it on ebay and split profit.

Ground Support said:
You only say that because this is your first group break on this site and you got your teams first.

I've been apart of at least 15-20 Group Breaks on this site.

Besides, the discount team 99% is the team who doesn't have many hits in the product. All the teams with big hit potential is chosen first, as they were in this paticular break and every break I have ever been apart of.

We don't need to use numbers, I just threw out an example. I'd rather lose a card via a number picking, then by buying my team 1 minute after another member.

If I had it my way, if a Jordan Lebron dual comes out, we would sell it on ebay and split profit.

If a jordan lebron dual is pulled I will buy it. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Back