1st Time Posting Here!!!! Lets Trade

ersportcards

I checked your site but I didnt see anything I could use this is what Im looking for Im looking for YSL GU I need, I like Chicago Cubs Autos and Cub Multi-colored Patches, I also like Cubs , Bears, White Sox Letterman/By the Letter Autos.

I Have a Alfonso Soriano Auto in Rangers Uniform #/10!!! I need to look my cards for others!! LMK about the Soriano .
ERSPORTCARDS

load. said:
ersportcards

I checked your site but I didnt see anything I could use this is what Im looking for Im looking for YSL GU I need, I like Chicago Cubs Autos and Cub Multi-colored Patches, I also like Cubs , Bears, White Sox Letterman/By the Letter Autos.

officer27

hey I can use the Sean Marshall Auto Is see that pricing has not been released yet, lmk if I have anything in my bucket of interest
thanks
load.

Trade

load. said:
Please check out my bucket its an easy look single scanned cards with titles, Im looking for YSL GU I need, I like Chicago Cubs Autos and Cub Multi-colored Patches, I also like Cubs , Bears, White Sox By the Letter Autos. lmk if you have any of my wants
thanks
load.

I like your HOF game used. Check my bucket for a trade
Pictures by ptlm5 - Photobucket

Def interested in the A-Rod auto the Jeter GU or the Griffey Jr. GU LMK if you'd do any of those the the Sean Marshall Auto. Thanks.

load. said:
officer27

hey I can use the Sean Marshall Auto Is see that pricing has not been released yet, lmk if I have anything in my bucket of interest
thanks
load.

officer27

Well the bv are as follows:

Arod A&G Auto BV$300
Ken Griffey GU Base BV$15
Derek Jeter 08 Sweet Spot GU $12
Derek Jeter 05 SPX GU $20
Derek Jeter 07 UD Game Materials $20

I think the Marshall wont book any higher than $15 but that just my guess, they may be a tougher pull or lower numbered so I'm not sure if you want to wait until its pricing is released, or just let me know what you think.
thanks
load.

Back