1st Time Posting Here!!!! Lets Trade

load.

Bench Warmer
Please check out my bucket its an easy look single scanned cards with titles, Im looking for YSL GU I need, I like Chicago Cubs Autos and Cub Multi-colored Patches, I also like Cubs , Bears, White Sox By the Letter Autos. lmk if you have any of my wants
thanks
load.

I have an earl bennet gu, freddy garcia gu, and francis beltran (cubs) auto. i like ur Jeter GU 07 UD Game Materials, Phil Huges BTL, and Meachem gu, lmk.

RedLion56
those three cards really dont jump out at me.
sorry
load.

pspstatus
sorry I didnt see anything for the Chipper
thanks
load.

DetroitTigers
sorry I didnt anthing I could use right now.
load.

shephech
thank you for the welcome to the site, I can use the Musial Triple threads but I see its very hard to get so lmk what you had interest in

I have interest in the Miguel Cabrera Auto Patch, I am a big fan of Cabrera. Jackie Robinson Premier Game Used, let me know thanks.

I need your Foxx & Ruth GU for a project I've been working on for some time. I got nothing you want, but I got White Sox stuff along with other moveable pieces.;) My HTG/PC's are available for both, espicially the Ruth.

Not Scanned: 2008 Sweet Spot signatures Carlos Quentin #/315

shephech
I think I like both of those cards a tad better than the stan triple gu.
sorry
load.

tigsfan
2008 Sweet Spot signatures Carlos Quentin was the only card I can use right
now. lmk if you wanna trade that towards the Foxx gu
thanks
load.

It is indeed moveable, I've seen them selling for about $20 on eBay with no BV release yet. If we don't work something out with the Foxx, I could find the other HOF stuff usable for something I need later down the road.;)

tigsfan
what about this offer:
2005 UD Hall of Fame Jimmie Foxx GU /15 BV$80

for your

Carlos Quentin Sweet Spot Auto BV$40 ??
Irod Ultimate Numbers Patch BV$22.50
Jeff Francuer A&G Auto BV$15
lmk what you think
load.

shephech
Im not really looking to trade down on the Gerhig, but I just mailed out today to get a sweet patch card of Cabrea maybe we can work something out for the triple stan gu using this and down the road if you get something I really like/need I will get that miggy patch auto in your hands, lmk if you can use this brand and style and I will let you know when I get it in hand:

Ud premier patches image by datboytaz on Photobucket

this is scan of willis but mine is miggy /24
lmk
load.

Hmmm any need for that Rose in PC or anything else? Does your Miggy look like that? Ok well do you have AIM or YIM?.

Thanks.

Shep :)

Back