Football Who will be the best player in the NFL Draft???

tysingleton34

Bench Warmer
We have a thread on who will be the bust. So here is who will be the best. Choose a defensive player and an offensive play.

My choices
Defence- A.J Hawk
Offense- Vernon Davis or Vince Young

good choice . packers fan here .. hawk will be great ..

davis will be good too . he's going to make alex smith look like a HOF in a few years ..

think the best will be lienart .. yes that guy .. like i say he's got the usc like offence there aready .. only thing is that they are bettter then the crew he had at usc .. only got one great back thougt . but a HOF one .. give him three years ..
on d . is hawk .. that guys is a winner and i love it that he's going to be with my team ..

ta ta
af

I'm a Packers guy too!!! :D

auto_FLOOD said:
good choice . packers fan here .. hawk will be great ..

davis will be good too . he's going to make alex smith look like a HOF in a few years ..

think the best will be lienart .. yes that guy .. like i say he's got the usc like offence there aready .. only thing is that they are bettter then the crew he had at usc .. only got one great back thougt . but a HOF one .. give him three years ..
on d . is hawk .. that guys is a winner and i love it that he's going to be with my team ..

ta ta
af

my picks........

although i di like the packers, i am a die hard steelers fan but cant go with holmes..lol
offense i will pick its a tough one when you look at rosters and who will have the oporunity to even play but here goes.. lendale white...

defense i will pick mario williams

on the offense pick, because i know bush wont get but around 10 - 15 touches a game, vince young might not even play, and maybe not leinart either...but with chris brown unhappy, and travis henry in the backfield i think white can take the starting spot...now defense, at 6 foot 7, and just huge, i think hell start first game and pick it up fast, and i know a j hawk will be good also, i just think williams is more important to his team than hawk at the moment.

I hope Vince Young will be good ! Also, if Ernie Sims and Bobby Carpenter could help their teams, that would be great too !

But I would have to go with:

Defense: A.J Hawk

Offense: Laurence Maroney

Defense - Antonio Cromartie (secondary), Chad Greenway (LBers), Mario Williams (Def Line)

Offense - Laurence Maroney and Bush will battle for top RB, Leinart and Cutler will be the compared QBs, Chad Jackson will be the top WR

Top Sleepers - Hank Baskett WR, Leon Washington RB, Jerrious Norwood RB, Abdul Hodge LB, Richard Marshall CB, David Thomas TE, Brodie Croyle QB

Offense- Reggie Bush (I really dont see why people are giving up on him already, he is not just an all-around back, but an all-around player as well)

Defense- Michael Huff (Loved him in college, but he is going to have to get a better supporting cast if he wants to go anywhere)

Back