Hockey Redwing40's PC Mail Thread

While I'm not much of a fan of anything new on the market, i do like some of the Select, and Prizm stuff. I really like the looks of the purple Cracked Ice, and most of the other colours. The Fire on Ice insert set is sharp, and the different colours might get me to chase a few players. The Prizm Pulsars are really nice, too.

Nice pick up on the Danny DeKeyser Söze. :D

I like Prizm too, even back in the mid-90's when Pacific made the "Prism" product.

But, my focus isn't hockey, it's football.

That said, I liked what I found in the four packs I got last week so much I just HAD to scrape together some $$$ from returnables and buy myself another 12 packs lol

Thanks guys, always welcome comments!

Okay got these in today, Two more Smith's for my PC, Tomas Tatar, Jacob Kindl RC's, Tatar is on a roll, fitting good with the Wings! Thanks for the look!

Few more in this past week, I'm Starting to like The Cup gold base, so had to pick up this Zetty, plus Knock off another Smith and Sheahan RC/AU, Thanks for the look!

Wow, been awhile since I posted in this thread, maybe do some catching up....as I can see, my old photobucket was deleted, and I started over....

Here's my old thread, I had to make a new one, but since I'm here...

I got this one a few months ago and never got to share it, I trying to get all the RC's of Sheahan, I have one I'm still waiting on from Panini from a Redemption I got from 12-13 Limited, been two months :shifty:

12-13 SPGU Sheahan RC/AU Gold :D

Some 08-09 The Cup RC's I got from DA's single sales, and some recent pick ups :) All but the Red Wings are for trade

Back