Hockey Redwing40's PC Mail Thread

Great pickups, Paul! Love the Berenson 71-72. That year is tough to get cards that were centered, and that one is decent. Got to get yourself a Dionne rookie from that year.

Okay, got these in today, another Artifacts #/75 13-14, I really like these! The Datsyuk Stamp is cool, and The Prime Namesakes are sweet, though I think the Auto is kind of sloppy from trying to write on that small patch lettering, I'm still happy
Almost done spending for this month, almost! Lol!

Again, Thanks for the look!

No Hockey fans here? Hello, hello is there any body out there.........

Okay, I will post my scans anyways, lol! I have the 12-13 Artifacts redemption Mrazek, here's the 13-14, nailing these RCs fast, thanks for the look!

Nothing special, but got this one in today, This will be my second one of this card, like the look of the Auto on this one :)

Got another Smith RC, not sure how many more there is of him I need to go, Dominion and a few numbered one's not sure, but it's been a good year for my Smith collection!

Been awhile, kind of slowing down for me, taking a cut back you could say, but got a few this past month, one trade was for some Leafs for a friend, but anyways, a few more newer Red Wings players for my PC!

I think these are called red lasar, or it might be pulsar, I can't remember, but they are from either Target, or Walmart blasters, or both.
Thanks, I found out it's the Red Pulsar, still not sure on if it's target or Walmart :)

Okay, one more for this month, just came in today, took me three months to get this Dekeyser, landed this one for a fare price, so I took it, just not happy with the sticker AU, stands out like a sore thumb, but still a sweet card! Thanks for the look!

Back