Football Official Dallas Cowboys Talk

Cant win when you turn the ball over.Romo did not plat good at all. The D played ok if the offense would have helped that would have been nice

Romo did not plat good at all.

I told my son before he even threw that first pick that he looked like something was bothering him. Granted, a few of those picks were due to just poor decision making, I think the one that Cox intercepted deep down the field (and maybe even the one Willis got in the endzone) was just lack of arm strength. None of the balls he threw looked very accurate. I'm not sure if it was his back bothering him, or just bad timing with the receivers, but if it is his back they need to get him out of there and get him some rest. They won't be able to win, I don't think, without Romo, but they can't win without him playing healthy either.

Like I said, they need to figure out what his deal was today and take care of it. That was an incredibly poor performance and, as much as I hate to say it because I'm a huge Romo fan, today's loss was mostly on his shoulders.

I told my son before he even threw that first pick that he looked like something was bothering him. Granted, a few of those picks were due to just poor decision making, I think the one that Cox intercepted deep down the field (and maybe even the one Willis got in the endzone) was just lack of arm strength. None of the balls he threw looked very accurate. I'm not sure if it was his back bothering him, or just bad timing with the receivers, but if it is his back they need to get him out of there and get him some rest. They won't be able to win, I don't think, without Romo, but they can't win without him playing healthy either.

Like I said, they need to figure out what his deal was today and take care of it. That was an incredibly poor performance and, as much as I hate to say it because I'm a huge Romo fan, today's loss was mostly on his shoulders.
yeah all on Romo I think his back is ok just game to fast for him since he hardly played in pre season

Why did Romo not throw the ball to Dez right there when that corner came off? Dez is great at breaking tackles and all he had to do was break 1 and he'd have a touchdown. I'm really starting to lose faith in Romo now.

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS.....HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!!!!

Yeah, they looked pretty good all around tonight. Even the defense had it's shining moments. If they keep playing like that they'll most definitely be in the running for a playoff spot well before the final game.

Back