Football Official Dallas Cowboys Talk

Trust me Mike you didn't miss anything!! Bad on top of bad .So many new guys on d Colman or what ever his name is had a few good plays that was about it tho oh and boatwright I think that's his name had a few good plays ... waiver wire going to be busy I think the Cowboy need to pick up a few players on d

Trust me Mike you didn't miss anything!! Bad on top of bad .So many new guys on d Colman or what ever his name is had a few good plays that was about it tho oh and boatwright I think that's his name had a few good plays ... waiver wire going to be busy I think the Cowboy need to pick up a few players on d

Sure they do, but can they afford anyone worth picking up is the question. They're right at the salary cap already, and it won't get any better next season if they get slapped with a penalty for JJ talking to AP.

yeah very true Mike . I think its just talk tho AP ain't going any where Unless I here it from AP it's not tue

Well I'm not saying he's coming to Dallas, and that's not what's at question. The problem is that they had a conversation about it, Jerry Jones didn't report it to the Vikings, and that's against the rules.

I just saw on the NFL's Facebook page that Michael Sam is headed to Dallas for a physical. Is the team really that terrible, or is JJ looking to cash in on the publicity?

By the way, I should note that I am completely against his lifestyle but if the guy can play I have no problem with him being on my team. I'm just wondering what JJ's interest is in him. Player or ticket sales?

I just saw on the NFL's Facebook page that Michael Sam is headed to Dallas for a physical. Is the team really that terrible, or is JJ looking to cash in on the publicity?

By the way, I should note that I am completely against his lifestyle but if the guy can play I have no problem with him being on my team. I'm just wondering what JJ's interest is in him. Player or ticket sales?
Btw we posted about Sam at all most the same time lol. When I looked there was nothing on about it then after I finished it was

Back