Josh Boone - Priceless

If you would just be less of an obnoxious jerk, and admit that Josh Boone isn't all that you hype him up to be, I would be fine with it. But, you also tear other peoples players who are almost 20x better at their sport than Josh Boone is at his. If he can only score 4 PPG with an AWESOME passer with Kidd, and some players to attract players off of him in Jefferson and Carter.

If you will just say sorry, admit that Boone isn't the best rookie in the draft, and admit that Roy and Johan are some of the best at their sports, I would be fine with you, and leave you be.

Goodbye. I will be back in a minute with some pics.

jaguars06 said:
Offnight, every one has them. I am sure you could do better.
Offnight?!?!? Has he ever had an On night? Even if it was an offnight free throws have nothing to do with that. I have seen nights where nash has like 4 assists and 10 points, but he make 5-5 free throws. Free throws are things that you can either do or you can't and Boone can't.

Too damp for a fire.

See, I don't have a problem with Boone, I have a problem with you. You are very ****y, and a huge idiot. I don't understand 2 things. Where you come off saying the players we collect/like watching are bad, yet you collect Josh Boone, and dream about him day and night it seems like. 2, you say your collection is so good and better than Johan, yet, I could buy 150 Josh Boone Autographs for $2 a piece, when Johan bought 1 card for i'm sure over double how many Josh Boone cards you have.

#11 Roy Williams said:
Too damp for a fire.

See, I don't have a problem with Boone, I have a problem with you. You are very ****y, and a huge idiot. I don't understand 2 things. Where you come off saying the players we collect/like watching are bad, yet you collect Josh Boone, and dream about him day and night it seems like. 2, you say your collection is so good and better than Johan, yet, I could buy 150 Josh Boone Autographs for $2 a piece, when Johan bought 1 card for i'm sure over double how many Josh Boone cards you have.

I agree with both statements! If you say his player is bad he will say your player is bad even if it was Michael Jordan.

Here we go:
JoshBooneNice.jpg

Work003.jpg

Work004.jpg

Autonut1 said:
I don't think anyone really cares what you say anymore. You are probably one of the most annoying person I have ever spoke to in my life. I bet many others on this site would agree with me. You and hornsfan always pick a player that you like, and all of the sudden that player is the best in the league.

wow your going to bring me into this..haha..ok your right..i don't even feel like arguing with dumb asses that don't know **** about sports

hornsfan92 said:
wow your going to bring me into this..haha..ok your right..i don't even feel like arguing with dumb asses that don't know **** about sports
You are the one who know nothing about sports. Everytime a player goes pro from texas they are all of the sudden the best ever.

Back