Josh Boone - Priceless

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA josh boone is AWFUL!!! I feel terrible for that guy!!!!! Isnt there a boone collector on here? How do you feel about your favorite player being so bad that we can all laugh at someone being extremely angry at pulling him. Not to mention the guy doesnt know who he is, LMAO.

Hey! "Joshua" is the x-factor for that team!

Honestly, he isn't even close to a prime player on that team. I still can't get over that, that he said Josh Boone is one of the best players on that team and make such an impact.

PUH-LEASE!

Johan Santana #57 said:
No way Josh, hes the one whos helping them win

What were you thinking Josh? Did you actually think it was that Kid guy or that vin capter (something like that) helping them win?

Truthfully I could care less about what a few WATCH YOUR MOUTH - MOD think, that know nothing.

Josh Boone for being so bad, was bidded on by a ebay member of SportsCardfreaks.

Anyway that thinks that Boone *****, has major issuess, or does not follow the nets or basketball, and is a disgrace to the world of the nba.

I am quite happy, people want to underrate Josh, fine by me when he comes out next year and starts and puts up soild #'s it is fine by me.

Josh Boone will be David Lee, could be better in the nets system.

After viewing this crap it seems to me a couple of things

This guy is dumb

This guy is not just mad at the JB card, he is mad at it all.

Some people on this board, need to view everything 100%, before there elders make sure they do.

Back