New Youtube Card Opening Channel

Foul Territory Cards

Prospect
Transactions: 5
Hello everyone, I recently started a trading card opening channel on Youtube. The channel is called Foul Territory Cards and I plan on opening mostly baseball boxes and packs with the occasional PSA graded submission reveal. I've already uploaded a few videos and would appreciate everyone giving them a watch and making some comments. Please subscribe to the channel and spread the word. I attached one of the videos from the channel for your viewing pleasure.

@FoulTerritoryCards

Hello everyone, I recently started a trading card opening channel on Youtube. The channel is called Foul Territory Cards and I plan on opening mostly baseball boxes and packs with the occasional PSA graded submission reveal. I've already uploaded a few videos and would appreciate everyone giving them a watch and making some comments. Please subscribe to the channel and spread the word. I attached one of the videos from the channel for your viewing pleasure.

@FoulTerritoryCards
Great Pull on the Adley! If you plan on trading it, I am interested in it because I collect him. Thanks!

Great Pull on the Adley! If you plan on trading it, I am interested in it because I collect him. Thanks!
Thanks! I'm not sure what I'll do with it yet? I'm considering sending it off to PSA for my personal collection. If I decide to trade or sell it I'll let you know. Thanks for watching the video. Please consider subscribing to the channel.

The channel is off to a great start. I've been pulling a lot of really good cards lately as a result of making videos. I'll be looking to trade or sell some of the cards I've pulled. Please message me if you see something you're interested in so we can make a deal. Thanks everyone!

Back