Football Casebreakers 2014 Topps FB Jumbo 3 Case Group Break - COMPLETE

Thanks Brian. I've been out of town and will get my mail tomorrow. Will update any mailed payments then.

@Crpalmi Chris, any idea when this break will happen? :)

Trying to check in on the payments I don't have yet as we still need to hold the draft. If everything works perfect I am hoping for Wednesday but alot has to work right for that to happen. I have emailed those that I haven't received payment from and will try to keep the thread updated as we get close.

Just waiting to hear from 2 more and we can start the draft. Just got delivery confirmation that 45 pounds of cards are set to be delivered on Wednesday so if we can get the loose ends tied up by then I will shoot for the break Wednesday night at 7:30pm(ct).

Payment sent. If sending payment to Chris via Blowout Certificate check your account or your emails spam folder. I contacted Blowout and it was released 2 days ago.

Payment sent. If sending payment to Chris via Blowout Certificate check your account or your emails spam folder. I contacted Blowout and it was released 2 days ago.

Thanks, it just came today. We're looking good as I just need to hear from one more and we can start the draft.

Hoping there will be video archive this time around. I will be at Dodgers game tomorrow night.

I am going back to UStream since BreakersTV does not have archive capabilities. I'm hopeful we will have those available. As usual, if anyone has any tips for this...I welcome them.

Ok guys, I just haven't heard from Po10sho but he has been a long time member so I will proceed with the draft and assume he will stay with us. I picked up the last couple draft slots to fill us up and I'll use the TCZ randomizer so we can get started. Will randomize 3 times.

There were 7 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. JoshH - PD
  2. Crpalmi - PD
  3. KPitt1978 - PD
  4. Sportscloset12 - PD
  5. BajMurray - PD
  6. Crpalmi - PD
  7. Crpalmi - PD
You have randomized this list 3 times.

Timestamp: 2014-08-20 01:19:05 UTC

Here is the draft order and available teams. The draft can start immediately. We need to wrap it up by 7:30pm tomorrow so we can break at that time as well. Proxy lists are welcome! Best of luck all!

Draft Order;
  1. JoshH - Steelers
  2. Crpalmi - Panthers
  3. KPitt1978 - Cardinals
  4. Sportscloset12 - Falcons
  5. BajMurray - Dolphins
  6. Crpalmi - Ravens
  7. Crpalmi - Chargers

Last edited:
JoshH takes the Steelers and I'll take the Panthers. List above is updated and KPit1978 is on the clock.

Back