Football Casebreakers 2014 Topps FB Jumbo 3 Case Group Break - COMPLETE

Since we have so many cards this month, I would like to propose a minor change in how we assign cards from multiple teams.

I would leave the rules the way they are (left, top and multiple teams), but I propose that duplicates be shared amongst the teams on the card. For example, on a dual card, the team on the left or top gets the card. However, if a duplicate of that card is pulled, it goes to the other team on the card.

What do the other members think?

Good idea Brian. This would be totally up to Chris since he does the sorting but if anyone wants a set of base from one of my teams I have no problem with that if Chris doesn't mind the extra work.

I agree with splitting duplicate cards containing multiple teams. Not likely to occur but this would apply to all dupes including dual autos if pulled.

I'm in with the Rams. I didn't see this thread until now, so payment may be late a couple days. I don't need all my base....would just like one of each player please.

Let's get payments in folks. Still have draft spots and hoping for a product release on Wednesday.
Double posting....Chris must be serious!

FYI...I am still waiting for Blowout for process my gift certificate and put it in my account. Sent them Paypal Wednesday morning and also sent them a note earlier today letting them know I was waiting. Apparently they started their weekend early because I haven't heard a peep from them.

Double posting....Chris must be serious!

FYI...I am still waiting for Blowout for process my gift certificate and put it in my account. Sent them Paypal Wednesday morning and also sent them a note earlier today letting them know I was waiting. Apparently they started their weekend early because I haven't heard a peep from them.

I paid Friday early morning for the gift certificate and normally it is released on the same day. I am waiting for mine to be released as well.

Back