Football 2015 NFL Season

I, honestly, don't think it would be an upset if the Colts and Cowboys were playing and the Colts won. That is, unless Dallas gets their running game going like last season. Then, with their improved defense, I honestly don't think it will matter who they're playing. They'll be the favorite, and they will win. I have doubts on this team's running game, though. We soon shall see!

@Mike : are you talking about the colts running game?
I think they have, now, the missing piece they needed with the add of Frank Gore.
This guy is reliable and he can change the way the colts are playing on offense.
They will not have to rely on Luck only anymore and it's a big boost, I think

No, ibwas talking about the Cowboys. But you're right, the Colts will be much improved. I'm not sure about their defense though. Did they add any major pieces on defense?

Not really.
they have a pretty good secondary with guys lijke Vontae Davis, Greg Butler and darius Butler.
the primary question is on the ability for Robert Mathis to return to the line up soon enough.
The DL is young but can be a good surprise.
The LB corp is OK. does Jackson have still someting in the tank? I don't know. Does werner will finally emerge as a reliable player? I don't know.
defense remains the weak point of this team, I think.
if the rookies live up the expectations it can work well. If not.....

Last edited:
Yep, that's pretty much what I was thinking. They'll be good enough to beat the other AFC teams to get to the Super Bowl but whether it be the Cowboys, Packers, or Seahawks I think that's where it'll end for them. An NFC team will win it this year.

and there are all the variables @ joemontana25 . except for the o line...which I think has jelled somewhat and may surprise some people now that they have a dependable quality back.

Lions did a practice today, cool to see them on the field, cant wait for the season to start :) Stafford throwing awesome today, maybe this is his year

Hey, football starts tonight! The Hall of Fame game is tonight at 8pm EST. I know it doesn't mean a whole heck of a lot, but it does mean we're that much closer to the real games.

Vikings vs Steelers. Who you got?

A lot of love for my Colts :), however, do they have what it takes to get past the (now I'm choking on this) Patriots? I'd like the to see the Colts vs. Seahawks with the Colts winning (of course), but only if the Colts Win. Utah is famous for bandwagon fans and a bunch of my friends are Seahawks fans. I can't relieve the Broncos/Seahawks superbowl again. Leaving a superbowl party with my tail between my legs isn't something I want to do again haha.

Well, looks like the cheaters got away with it again. The judge reversed Tom Brady's 4-game suspension today.

Can't say I'm very surprised, because I still haven't seen or heard any real evidence that Brady had anything to do with the deflated footballs, even though I feel like everyone "knew" he did.

yeah...pretty obvious.but look at the bright side,there will not be any astericks toward the playoffs and home field advantage now.The Pats can't say that the Steelers or Colts or Broncos or Ravens were seeded better because of a Brady benching and Jimmy G losing games....as for me,I just think it's a damned shame that Brady even came to the podium and so arrogantly lied to us all.He really thinks the avg fan is a dumbass

Well, looks like the cheaters got away with it again. The judge reversed Tom Brady's 4-game suspension today.

Can't say I'm very surprised, because I still haven't seen or heard any real evidence that Brady had anything to do with the deflated footballs, even though I feel like everyone "knew" he did.
I agree. No surprise the cheaters gonna cheat.

Xfinity should have a Tom Brady commercial with the "...and I'm 'gets away with cheating' Tom Brady"

Back