Football 2015 NFL Season

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Figured since the season was right around the corner it's time to kick off the smack talk!

Any predictions?

My Super Bowl picks: Cowboys vs Colts, of course with the Cowboys destroying them!

I would love to see the 49ers go back to SB, but I need to stay realistic. there is no way they do this.
making the PO would be a huge success
I predict a SB between the packers and the Colts, with Green Bay winning it (sadly for Frank Gore who deserves a ring, according to me)

I just don't see what Green Bay has done to drastically improve from last year. I'd give the Seahawks a way higher edge over the Packers.

I would agree, though, that the 49ers can consider this season a HUGE success if they even make the playoffs.

I consider Rodgers as the best QB in the NFC and the WR corp is really good.
They have a good young RB and I think the defense has improved this off season.

And, I can't vote for Shithawks :p.
I think I would prefer to see the Cowboys instead (Imagine how hard this would be for me :D)

Looking forward to see what the Lions are going to bring to the table this year, they made the playoffs last year, so if they get that again this year I'll be happy :LOL:

Even though I'd like to say that the Giants will win the Super Bowl this year, I'll be a little more realistic. I am going to say that the Patriots will repeat with a win over the Saints

the Patriots will repeat with a win over the Saints

The Saints? That might be a team not many pick. Heck, I haven't even been paying attention to them this off-season. The only thing I've heard is losing Jimmy Graham. Might be a sleeper team if I'm not the only one who has missed them!

I'd like to see something wild sort of thing like The Browns over The Falcons. That won't happen though. I don't want to see a team that has been in the Super Bowl in the last 5 years win the dang thing again. Especially not one with more than 3 wins. I eventually want to see the Lions, Texans, Browns and Jags get to the Stupid Bowl sometime so there won't be any team that hasn't been in it. That way no fan can whine that their team has never had the chance to win one. My dream though is the DeadSkins to win back to back Super Bowls going out in a bang before they have to change their name. :ROFLMAO: No? OK Rams then!

too many variable for the Colts but I will go with them anyway...schedule favors them.Look for a super bowl with the Cowboys.Look for the Colts to pull off an upset...Poor Romo ;)

Back