2010 LIMITED FOOTBALL GROUP CASE BREAK---(DONE/SHIPPED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
4th Box Hits?

Yeah, when will the 4th hits be random'ed off to respective box assignees?

I was in Box 9, and that box had a 4th hit...a Plunkett card of some kind. A friend of mine is a big Raiders fan, and he would love to have it.

Thanks,

-Antonio "A Pi$$ on You" :D

LOL osrry guys... cam was giving me problems today.. noticed it last night, the video image was getting grainy/blurry ...

got a new cam... gotta set it up in the a.m. and we'll knock out the randoms tomorrow and Ill get them packaged etc to ship out monday I hope ;)

Adam, if you haven't packaged the card up for shipping yet. I'd like to ask Scatcat and Cranium1313 if they'd like to sell their Material Phenom hits.

Scatcat - Montario Hardesty BV=$20 I'll buy it for $15.

Cranium1313 - damn dude u got 3 of em

Marcus Easley BV=$15, Ndamukong Suh - redemption BV=$40, Rob Gronkowski BV=$30. I'll do $70 on the lot if your interested.

Thanks Fellas.

Dan

Adam, if you haven't packaged the card up for shipping yet. I'd like to ask Scatcat and Cranium1313 if they'd like to sell their Material Phenom hits.

Scatcat - Montario Hardesty BV=$20 I'll buy it for $15.

Cranium1313 - damn dude u got 3 of em

Marcus Easley BV=$15, Ndamukong Suh - redemption BV=$40, Rob Gronkowski BV=$30. I'll do $70 on the lot if your interested.

Thanks Fellas.

Dan

Damn, I finish a post and I need to learn how to edit. Sorry Cranium I just landed the Gronkowski for a heck of a deal. Let me know if you'll sell your other 2 hits. Thanks

hey guys.. sorry I didnt get the freaking webcam fixed... gonna run to wally world in a bit and try another one... will get randoms done asap...

for the people NOT waiting on me to do those 5 randoms.. your cards are shipping in the a.m. IF they didnt ship today

Damn, I finish a post and I need to learn how to edit. Sorry Cranium I just landed the Gronkowski for a heck of a deal. Let me know if you'll sell your other 2 hits. Thanks

Sorry man, didnt see your post until now. Pm me if still needed.

woot woot!! :woohoo: :dance9: :happyclap: i got my cards in today and the bulaga card is noiiiiiiccccce!!!!!!! :yowza:
oh and the marino one is nice too.......

lol :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back