2010 LIMITED FOOTBALL GROUP CASE BREAK---(DONE/SHIPPED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg did I get the marino card???? I see jratliff's post congratulating me on it??!!!!? Did I seriously get that???? I just got home...omg,if I did I'll be ecstatic!!!!!!! If I didn't I'll feel dumb for posting this,lol

afosterfan said:
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg did I get the marino card???? I see jratliff's post congratulating me on it??!!!!? Did I seriously get that???? I just got home...omg,if I did I'll be ecstatic!!!!!!! If I didn't I'll feel dumb for posting this,lol

YES you did ;)

the /50 versions sell for $80

yours is a NICE 5 colors and its /15 ;) soooooooo NASTY !

the Sam Bradford Rc /199 sells for $115-$130.... same guy got the Singletary /15 patch auto too... not too shabby there

omg, this break was a kick in the boys..... don't let this be the last break, i can't end it like this

I'm a happy noob,lol :D
Definately fun! I'll probably hold on to the marino so I can have a nice card. This is definately a nice start to expanding out of my foster collection,lol.
Thanks adam for doing the break....instead of buying more foster cards I'll buy spots in breaks here :)
And thanks ratliff for the grats :)

oshi76 said:
omg, this break was a kick in the boys..... don't let this be the last break, i can't end it like this

Me, either....especially with that Bush card....:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back