đź’Ą Looking for San Diego Padres Cards!

Thank you! Base is fine for these cards too. But I'm not sure that I'll be able to find much for you of the players you collect at the moment since I think we have made some trades semi recently and I don't know if I have any new stuff available of your guys you collect. Please let me know what you would be looking for in return. Thanks!
HI friend , did you have a list for trade ? I can look . Beside PR players I could use Inserts and SP cards and I'm working some sets that are in My signature, also HOF Autos and GU's .
LMK Thanks

HI friend , did you have a list for trade ? I can look . Beside PR players I could use Inserts and SP cards and I'm working some sets that are in My signature, also HOF Autos and GU's .
LMK Thanks
Sorry no updated trade list at the moment. I’ll take a look to see if I can hit any of your set needs and will let you know. Thanks!

Hi there! I have these, sorry for the format it’s not easy posting tradelist from the database. Not fussy with what I get in return, I enjoy refractors, older heritage inserts, older ginter or heritage SPs, topps gold serials, anything tradable. Much appreciated

Hi there! I have these, sorry for the format it’s not easy posting tradelist from the database. Not fussy with what I get in return, I enjoy refractors, older heritage inserts, older ginter or heritage SPs, topps gold serials, anything tradable. Much appreciated

Awesome! I can dig up some refractors, inserts, and numbered cards for you for these. Please feel free to post for us if you would like. Thanks so much!

Mike

Mike,
I came up with another 20 cards of those guys in the first post. Happy to send in return for a 2023 or 2024 insert or 2. If good with you, I'll post it up.

Mike,
Sitting around on a rainy Saturday and decided to find a few more Pads to send your way - for the kids.
Created a freebie going straight to the west coast from here on the east coast.
Carlton

Hey Mike! BB and I would love to support. We have quite a few base dups from recent breaks. Are you looking for base or just inserts? Let us know! Thanks

Back