đź’Ą Looking for San Diego Padres Cards!

grapler135s

Immortal
Staff member
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Hi everybody,

I'm getting ready to help my son's baseball team do a baseball card table fundraiser for a few tournaments they are hosting to raise money to go back east this summer to play in a baseball tournament in Cooperstown New York! That said, Padres cards are the hot commodity in our neck of the woods here in north county San Diego. So I'm looking to add some Padres cards to their table for the team to sell to help raise funds. Looking to trade for cards of these players:

Fernando Tatis Jr.
Manny Machado
Ha Seong Kim
Joe Musgrove
Yu Darvish
Jake Cronenworth
Xander Bogaerts

Please let me know what you have and what you would be looking for in return. Thanks so much in advance for any help!

Mike:

Two things

1) you want cards of those players only in SD uniform, correct?

2) was you team randomly selected to play in Cooperstown?
Hi Luis,

Yes, those players preferably in SD uniform if possible.

No, we signed up a year or so ago for the Cooperstown tournament. Supposed to be a really fun and super memorable experience for the kids. Full week of playing baseball against teams from around the country and staying in a cabin with the team and coaches...like baseball summer camp! :)

Mike,
I have a 2023 Stadium Club 47 Tatis Jr oversized boxloader card to throw in - cool photo of him sitting with his bat.
Probably can round up some Pads base cards to throw in, too.
Freebies for the cause.
I will post if you can use them.
Carlton

Mike,
I have a 2023 Stadium Club 47 Tatis Jr oversized boxloader card to throw in - cool photo of him sitting with his bat.
Probably can round up some Pads base cards to throw in, too.
Freebies for the cause.
I will post if you can use them.
Carlton
So very nice of you thank you so much Carlton!

Back