zero incoming i want to change that!!!

Id be interested in the Prestige Heyward Bey Auto and the Leaf Limited Y.A. Tittle LEgends JSY. I have an Antrell Rolle Gued in my bucket and let me know if there is anything else all even PC are available so we can work out a deal for those 2! Thanks

keifer23 said:
Id be interested in the Prestige Heyward Bey Auto and the Leaf Limited Y.A. Tittle LEgends JSY. I have an Antrell Rolle Gued in my bucket and let me know if there is anything else all even PC are available so we can work out a deal for those 2! Thanks

like ur graham harrel magic and super duper autos

The Duper actually isnt for trade one of my favs. lol sorry was there anything else so we could put something together with the Harrell???

Would you want the Bowman Fabrics of the Future Antrel Rolle as well so maybe we could do those 2 I mentioned???? If needed I can throw some trade bait your way to even it up a lil! lmk

Would you want the Bowman Fabrics of the Future Antrel Rolle as well so maybe we could do those 2 I mentioned???? If needed I can throw some trade bait your way to even it up a lil! lmk

keifer23 said:

no need for the rolle...what kind of trade bait?

Back