Your Conference Rate them

rexvos

Bench Warmer
What I mean is... Who do you pull for first. Since nowadays you have to pull for your conference because you play them, and Strenght of Schedule and that sort of stuff

here is my list:

1. LSU
2. Georgia
3. Tennessee
4. Mississippi State
5. Vanderbilt
6. Alabama
7. Ole Miss
8. South Carolina
9. Arkansas
10. Kentucky
11. Florida
12. Auburn

Alabama
Vandy
Kentucky
South Carolina
Miss. State
Arkansas
Ole Miss
Georiga
Florida
LSU
Auburn
Tennessee

The teams that don't competed against Alabama both on the field and in recruiting towards the top, teams that we compete against on the field and in recruiting the most on the bottom.

1. USC
2. ASU
3. Oregon State
4. UCLA
5. California
6. Arizona
7. Oregon
8. Washington St.
9. Washington
10. Stanford

WIthout the mash unit Oregon was #1 this year.

1.Oklahoma
2. Everyone else

i know were supposed to want the others to be good but i cant watch a game and actually want a texas or nebraska to win unless its a bowl game against another conference or if theyre playing USC or some other team i dont like

Really hate Duke. They get some many bs calls in basketball. If you don;t believe look at the video. No way Clemson should have lost that game (or atleast in this manner, since Duke could have ran a different play and still scored, but there was a lot more time left).

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BCCiNWVxdCc

It's ok, we got a letter admitting a screw up by the ACC :roll:

Auburn
Miss St
Vandy
Kentucky
South Carolina
Arkansas
Tennessee
Florida
Ole Miss
LSU
Georgia
Alabama

Like Stefan said, everyone likes their own team and then the teams that pose no threat.
Plus, it's a product of where you live. Every non-Georgia fan in Atlanta hates UGA. I lived in Memphis for 5 years and suddenly hated Arkansas and Ole Miss. etc. etc.

Auburn
Miss St
Vandy
Kentucky
South Carolina
Arkansas
Tennessee
Florida
Ole Miss
LSU
Georgia
Alabama

Like Stefan said, everyone likes their own team and then the teams that pose no threat.
Plus, it's a product of where you live. Every non-Georgia fan in Atlanta hates UGA. I lived in Memphis for 5 years and suddenly hated Arkansas and Ole Miss. etc. etc.

I root against Auburn and Florida because they are the two biggest threats year in and year out.

Yeh I know.. I know...

Big Ten Conference

1. Ohio State
2. Illinois
3. Indiana
4. Michigan State
5. Michigan
6. Wisconsin
7. Michigan State
8. Purdue
9. Iowa
10. Northwestern
11. Minnesota

Last edited by a moderator:
Illinois
Northwestern
Purdue
Iowa
Penn St.
Minnesota
Indiana
Michigan State
Michigan
Ohio State
Wisconsin

Interesting. Do Illinois fans generally rank Northwestern at the top? That seems to me like an LSU fan hating Tulane... or a Tennessee fan hating Vandy.
There can't be many smack-talking N'Western fans walking around, can there??

1. USC
2. Oregon St
3 Oregon
4 ASU
5 UCLA
6 Washington
7 Cal
8 Arizona
9 Wazzu
10 Stanford

Whoops read this wrong, thought it was how we are ranking the conference:doh:

1a. Washington
1b. Oregon State (Although after how Washington treated us I have to say I may favor them a little better...it's a long story)
3. Washington St (might end up going there so can't really hate them:dance:)
4. Stanford
5. Arizona
6. Arizona State
7. Cal
8. UCLA
9. USC
10. Oregon (sorry Brett :shifty:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back