Your all-time fave card?

Discussion in 'Hobby Talk' started by Cool_Hand_Flash, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Whats everyones fave card of all-time? Either that you own or want.. and yes, if it's a tie that's fine too :P

My absolute dream card is a Favre/Rodgers 08 Ultimate dual auto/jersey /5.. I've missed out on it for my set three times, and with it being /5 I'm not sure it'll ever be a part of my set :(

As for my fave that I own, that's a little harder, but if I could only choose one..

It would have to be my Brett Favre 08 Ultimate Signature Jersey /5.. yup, you guessed it, same set as my dream card. It also has the honor of being the card that was to be the foundation of my Ultimate Collection obsession :D

[​IMG]

2. Mike

MikeThrow Up The X! Staff Member

I'm not sure if I have a single particular "dream card", but I know one that would rank near the top of my list would be a triple auto of Staubach/Aikman/Romo.

My favorite card, that I own, is without a doubt my Romo auto /10.

[​IMG]

3. Cool_Hand_Flash

Cool_Hand_FlashI might be crazy.. Proof: I'm the co-owner.

Sweet card.. great taste the former owner had huh? :D

4. Mike

Yeah, I would definitely say so.

5. My favorite card is a classic that I have held onto since 2001, and I don't plan on getting rid of it. Joe Montana Topps RC :) it's one of the best centered ones I've seen.

6. Mike

Is it graded? If not, you ever plan on getting it graded?

7. Nope it's not graded, but I would definitely consider sending it in sometime in the future.

8. captkirk42

captkirk42Old School Vintage Staff Member

I really don't know I have many faves and sometimes my "faves" list changes up. I usually don't think in terms of what my fave is except for sometimes in terms of vintage sets and even that I have a hard time with sometimes its something 60s sometimes 70s. I tend to be wishy washy with cards at times.