Yet ANOTHER brawl breaks out down on the plains

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
This one involves a guy needing a neck brace as a precaution.

http://blog.al.com/auburnbeat/2008/08/practice_notes_linemen_brawlin.html

Also, you might remember the last brawl (that would be the one with the guy in the air cast on his leg, not the several player beat down on the guy who quit after that, just to clarify) Tubby didn't care saying "every play is a fight".....still want to know what in the hell is going on down there, sounds like there must be some serious tension.

Yes, I do realize pushing, shoving, and scraping is part of the game (especially summer drills) but when guys are getting injured and quitting due to fights between teammates, that can't be a good sign.

Note that the man never posts about his own team. :D Just get ready for #7.

#7? Who is he? Will he try to chop block me or will I have to have my neck examined after he's done ;) Hopefully a trainer will be around to pull him off of me.

I don't post much 'Bama stuff here, but you can search through the forum and see plenty of stuff I've posted about them. Just not much going on down there right now, other than some recruiting news that I highly doubt anyone here will care about. At least Chuck (UGA guy) or Jon (other AU guy) might have slight interest in this ;)

I love it! A good ol' fashioned brawl between the two lines.

A couple of quick hitters:
-Nobody needed a neck brace (read the article again). Coleman contined to practice.
-Description reminds me of a brawl I saw about a week or so ago involving Alabama's O-line & D-Line (was on YouTube for awhile, I believe). Everybody jumping in and piling on.

By the way, was that Bama brawl posted on this site?;)

Count me in as one guy who knows way too much about Auburn football who thinks something like this is nothing out of the ordinary. Now if we go 7-5, there could be something to it.

#7? Who is he? Will he try to chop block me or will I have to have my neck examined after he's done ;) Hopefully a trainer will be around to pull him off of me.

I don't post much 'Bama stuff here, but you can search through the forum and see plenty of stuff I've posted about them. Just not much going on down there right now, other than some recruiting news that I highly doubt anyone here will care about. At least Chuck (UGA guy) or Jon (other AU guy) might have slight interest in this ;)
Id care. Seriously. :salut: I like reading news about other teams in the SEC. If you want to post it, post it. :D

Back