Yep

:ban:
Glad that he is okay though:salut:

Seriously, a baseball game is the last place you would want to be paralyzed for life! Baseball games are a time for fun, and family. I could not imagine what his family was thinking when a man fell on him, then rushed to the hospital. Like I said, it's a freakin' baseball game! Best of luck to him and his recovery.

Seriously, a baseball game is the last place you would want to be paralyzed for life! Baseball games are a time for fun, and family. I could not imagine what his family was thinking when a man fell on him, then rushed to the hospital. Like I said, it's a freakin' baseball game! Best of luck to him and his recovery.

Yankee Stadium has had quite a few stories lately.

Some guy jumped from the upper deck into a net behind home plate (the large covering to protect fans behind home plate)

and another very drunk guy fell from the upper deck and landed on a seat below, and he was so drunk that he just got up and went back to his seat:lollol:

Read a more extended version this morning in the Seattle Times

Really sad that this guy and all of his friends wouldn't even bother to apologize and just ran away

Back