X-Beckett member here - just looking to get some information on trading.

trips13

Bench Warmer
I put the Allen & Ginter set together every year. With Beckett's new format, looks like I am looking for a new trade site. Do I just post my needs on here? Is there a specific set building forum? Any information for a newbee would be great. Thanks.

Thanks guys! One of the thrills of collecting to me is putting a set together. It isn't fun if you arn't allowed to freely trade with other collectors out there. I'm going to check out the wants section. Thanks again.

Marty, welcome to the site. We run a pretty flexible site. We don't kill the members like that other site. I would recommend postsing your wants in the appropriate area and posting your needs trade/sale area.

Hiya Ryan! Welcome to the site. :) Glad to have you on board!! If you have any questions, or need help with anything please don't hesitate to give me, or one of the other staff members a shout. ;)

Troy

trip, Ive got a bunch and looking to complete a set myself, I only need about 10 cards and have a bunch of base cards if you need and we can make a swap. I need all SPs but I can give you a LOT of the base in the regular set to help you out.

Back