WTTF: Cam Ward Sweet Shot

zeus3007 said:
Hi, if anyone pulls any Ward Sweet Shot cards, please let me know. Thanks.

What do you think of this stuff? I think it is way over priced, myself. Better off to buy the singles you need, IMO. I met Cam at a signing a couple months ago. Nice guy! I got a signed 8X10, and a goalie stick signed.

Sweet. I'd love to have a signed stick in my collection. Personally, I have seen waaaay to many junk breaks out of Sweet Shot, so I think I will stay away from breaking any myself (well, maybe one tin just because). I do like the design of the auto's, but the rc's look like crap, and there are too many dud cards that come out of it.

zeus3007 said:
Sweet. I'd love to have a signed stick in my collection. Personally, I have seen waaaay to many junk breaks out of Sweet Shot, so I think I will stay away from breaking any myself (well, maybe one tin just because). I do like the design of the auto's, but the rc's look like crap, and there are too many dud cards that come out of it.

I totally agree. I'm gonna stay away from this product. Not at all impressed, especially with the price. I'll see if I can find the pic of Cam at the signing! My friend owns the store that holds these public auto signings, so keep an eye out for my posts this summer. I offer cost plus shipping on items from the event, and he helps me out by taking me in the back to get stuff signed before the event, so no lineups. ;) I did about $1,000 worth of C+S for boardies at the MA Fleury event. He was busy! :eek:

EDIT: Here you go! :cool:

220555937.jpg

Back