Wttf/buy 05-06 Marvin Williams Spx Winning Materials

sorry I don't have any but I just wanted to say your collection of those is soooo cool! you gotta have like 1/2 of the print run...what are they numbered to? either way keep up the good work!!!

LOL I actually have WAY more than half of the print run I am up to 191 now and a guy at UD said there were roughly 200 ;-) I would guess 225-250 based on that information at MOST

as for why I am trying to get them...I just REALYL like the design and I started getting them...50 later...I gigured Id go for 100...got there and said why not 150.... lol got there and getting to 200 is TOUGH but Im trying

I have 3 of them but I collect all guys who went to Carolina, so its gonna be hard for me to come off of them. Pretty much I only trade my Carolina pc cards for other Carolina cards I like or need. That being said R U willing o come off of that Marvin Williams 05/06 SP Gamed Used Signifigance #'d to 100 BV at bout $50. My 3 cards BV total bout $50. Even even. LMK

sorry seahwakz37 hte ONLY Randollh i have is a 05-06 red refractor and a couple 01-02 Ultimate Collection rookie parallel #ed to 25

Back