~~WTTF Allen Iverson Patch Card~~

XxViSiOnxX

Bench Warmer
Okay like title say's im after an Allen Iverson Patch Card for my PC and preferably need's to be at least 3 Color's and can add if need be for it so this is what im offering as of right now.....

Recent Hobby Box Pulled And right into a Penny Sleeve and Top Loader so let me know what you have, thanks

08-09 Topps Murad Dwyane Wade Silk #/25

Wade25-1.jpg

we've traded before AL so im okay with trading with you....ill check your gallery and get back to ya.

Edit: checked your gallery, and seen a E-XL iverson was that the one your talking about? if so whats the bv and whats the deal your looking at lmk thanks.

XxViSiOnxX said:
we've traded before AL so im okay with trading with you....ill check your gallery and get back to ya.

Edit: checked your gallery, and seen a E-XL iverson was that the one your talking about? if so whats the bv and whats the deal your looking at lmk thanks.

Glad to hear that mate,We have done some nice trade in the past.The AI does not book,but i'd say about $100 trade value ?.
As much as i like that Wade silk,I don't think it would be worth as much as the AI.What would you say the Wades TV would be ?.

aussie2al said:
Glad to hear that mate,We have done some nice trade in the past.The AI does not book,but i'd say about $100 trade value ?.
As much as i like that Wade silk,I don't think it would be worth as much as the AI.What would you say the Wades TV would be ?.

yes bro we've had some really good trade's in the past, and i couldnt say that iverson would have a $100 tv but a good $60-$80 easy, and unfortunately the Wade prolly has a Tv of $30-$40 so :( sry bud but wont be able to match ya on this one.....!

XxViSiOnxX said:
yes bro we've had some really good trade's in the past, and i couldnt say that iverson would have a $100 tv but a good $60-$80 easy, and unfortunately the Wade prolly has a Tv of $30-$40 so :( sry bud but wont be able to match ya on this one.....!

You could be right with 60-80 TV on the AI.It would depend on what i'm getting in return.
I have a AI finest gold RC if thats any good to you,It books $20 i think,I would still have to add for the wade if you need it that is.
Thanx mate.

yeah prolly wouldnt want to move the wade for any rookie's of iverson, im really looking to try and get a Iverson patch, i've got a few people offering me some patch's but book serioulsy lower than the wade but thanks alot for the offer's AL i appreciate it....:thumb:

XxViSiOnxX said:
yeah prolly wouldnt want to move the wade for any rookie's of iverson, im really looking to try and get a Iverson patch, i've got a few people offering me some patch's but book serioulsy lower than the wade but thanks alot for the offer's AL i appreciate it....:thumb:

No worries mate,Good luck with your quest .

well actually i dont know what he want's because if its Melo then obviously there NFT :dotdotdot: and most iverson patches dont book much higher than the wade lol its not like its a $8-$10 gu here.....:stress:

Back