who's the moderator here?

I probably did get them, was trying to remember who sent them to thank them and I think this forum was one I missed.......sorry. And thanks for the cards.

for future reference

Phileagles (Phil), Zeeck (Brian), GiantFan (Rob), Oregonweim (Brett) are "founders" and have all the powers

Rexvos (Mike) is supermod cause hes HUGE

then Scrappy (Cris), Lumm0x (Kelly aka Canadian), and myself are mods...

i think that covers everyone with power :shifty: except Migraine, hes just a 'fake mod' :salut:

well the site WAS growing about a month before reiji got turned out then we started having major access issues...

and considering there are 4 or more 'founders' its not bad...usually someone is around to take care of things...think about how little outside spamming there is

well the site WAS growing about a month before reiji got turned out then we started having major access issues...

and considering there are 4 or more 'founders' its not bad...usually someone is around to take care of things...think about how little outside spamming there is

I miss yelling at those spammers. Maybe we should give those guys another shot at selling their trashy sites/products.

seriously how long would a spam post last?...10 minutes maybe if it was posted before dark? it would get 1 or 2 responses, someone would report it would be locked and gone shortly there after...

i know that personally i gave 3 people the perma-boot

for future reference

Phileagles (Phil), Zeeck (Brian), GiantFan (Rob), Oregonweim (Brett) are "founders" and have all the powers

i think that covers everyone with power :shifty: except Migraine, hes just a 'fake mod' :salut:

I have power:naughty:

for future reference

Please note I am not a Mod, never was a mod and never will be a mod. Any Beckett rumours to the contrary are libelous and I will seek damages in court.

:lollol::lollol::lollol:
GTBeckett.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
for future reference

You're missing Swany, the "lost" founder.

Back