Who's setting up the NCAA Pool this year

:shock: im in the lead :dance: my facebook bracket got busted last night though :wall: had memphis winning it all...still sitting pretty in espn now...

:shock: im in the lead :dance: my facebook bracket got busted last night though :wall: had memphis winning it all...still sitting pretty in espn now...

your in good shape right now, just looked at your brackets earlier.

i'm 10 points behind you at the moment

still a number of people that can win, last year I never lead until after the last game.

so far im 6-0 in this round and have a chance to have all 8, sitting at 97.7% right now :shifty: hopefully i win both games that are left to finish tonight, maybe ill get up to the 99% level...and yeah the way scoring is set, if you dont pick the winner you are pretty well screwed

...and yeah the way scoring is set, if you dont pick the winner you are pretty well screwed

I'm not impressed by the way ESPN scores the brackets either, this wasn't how CBS scored rounds was it? Last place could end up winning just by getting the Championship game no one else picked.

i didnt play last year :salut: i know a few years back it was seed difference x round number, so a 15 beating a 2 in the first round was worth 13 points, a 12 beating a 2 in the 3rd round would be 30 points...

Back