Who's going to be in the postseason?

SonicsFan

Bench Warmer
Who do you think is gonna be in it?

Current Standings:

AFC East:
New England 11-0 (clinched division title :shock:)
Buffalo 5-6
NY Jets 2-9
Miami 0-10

North:
Steelers 7-3
Browns 7-4
Ravens 4-7
Bengals 4-7

South:
Colts 9-2
Jaguars 8-3
Titans 6-5
Texans 5-6

West:
Chargers 6-5
Broncos 5-6
Chiefs 4-7
Raiders 3-8
---------------------
NFC East:
Cowboys 10-1
Giants 7-4
Eagles 5-6
Redskins 5-6

NFC North:
Packers 10-1
Lions 6-5
Vikings 5-6
Bears 5-6

South:
Bucs 7-4
Saints 5-6
Panthers 4-7
Falcons 3-8

West:
Seahawks 7-4
Cardinals 5-6
49ers 3-8
Rams 2-9

My Picks

AFC:
1. Pats
2. Colts
3. Steelers
4. Chargers
5. Jags
6. Browns

NFC:
1. Packers
2. Cowboys
3. Seahawks
4. Bucs
5. Giants
6. Saints

AFC:
#1 Pats
#2 Colts
#3 Steelers
#4 Broncos
#5 Jags
#6 Browns

3 vs. 6 Browns beat the steelers
4 vs. 5 Jags beat the Broncos

1 vs. 6 Pats demolish Browns
2 vs. 5 Jags upset the Colts :shock:

1 vs. 5 Pats win by 13

NFC:
#1 Packers :shock:
#2 Cowboys
#3 Seahawks
#4 Bucs
#5 Giants
#6 Lions

3 vs. 6 Hawks win at home
4 vs. 5 Bucs kill Eli Manning

1 vs. 4 Bucs keep it close but Packers edge out
2 vs. 3 Romo screws up again. hawks win

1 vs. 3 Hasselbeck makes up for the "we want the ball and were gonna score" and picks the packers secondary apart. On a side note, Kelly Jennings will likely get hurt in this game as he will step in front of a Favre pass and the shear force of the throw will break little Kelly's hands.

Superbowl Hawks vs. Pats

Pats finish out their season perfect.

Its not that far-fetched IMO. I see problems with Dallas. Green Bay to me looks better in their games. Although I've seen more Cowboys games this year. I always seem to miss the GB games.

The Packers look really good, doesn't help that my dad's a Packers fan and won't shut up about the preseason loss:doh:

The Seahawks are capable of beating either of those teams, but they're gonna have to force turnovers, make some plays on special teams and convert most if not all of their opportunities into touchdowns.

The Packers look really good, doesn't help that my dad's a Packers fan and won't shut up about the preseason loss:doh:

The Seahawks are capable of beating either of those teams, but they're gonna have to force turnovers, make some plays on special teams and convert most if not all of their opportunities into touchdowns.

I don't even think it has to be that dire. The Packers do have one huge advantage over us: Their receivers>>>>>>>our secondary. The only way in my eyes to even that up is to pressure the hell out of Favre.

With Dallas, I think they can be beat through the air. Stay away from Newman though. Our defense will have a difficult time though. I think they will be on the field much more than a defense should.

Back