What is Your Favorite Type of Card to Collect?

LindaKay

Bench Warmer
So, many of the people who enjoy trading and collecting sports cards love all types, but most have a favorite. Some only focus on certain sports. So, what is your favorite type of card to collect? I've always loved collecting baseball cards and started when I was very young with some of my dad's old collection. I have accumulated other cards along the years, but I mostly look for baseball cards when I'm looking to add to my collection. What about you?

Hockey cards are my favorite to collect. I'm mainly an autograph collector, and prefer collecting autos of old timers, and Hall of famers.

I love vintage cards more than anything...especially when it comes to baseball. Football cards are my primary interest and I prefer cards 1998 and before. Although, I have found myself buying more and more modern autos and GU of specific players.

Baseball, I am pretty much a player collector of Rickey Henderson and Sean Casey.

Hockey is pretty cool. I have always wanted to see a Carolina Hurricanes game but have never been. I don't collect autographs because I can't really afford it (LOL), but that's pretty cool.

It's always interesting to know what people like to collect.

I collect baseball cards. Mostly a team collector of the Rangers & Reds but have started a Longo & Kemp PC as well. My favorite type of cards are low numbered & colored refractors because of their limited production.

OK, so we have discussed what sport and how people collect (player, team, set) but what TYPE of card do you collect? I always get excited when I find a Printing Plate of my guys.

Tal

Back