What does this mean?

Brad

Bench Warmer
I was actually going to try and upload my first photo and it said this

Sorry, Brad: No Item or Item is Now in Moderation Queue - Check Back Later

The photo is large in size, but only 408KB

It has to be confirmed by a mod. It will show up eventually. Just keep uploading. They will all say that. Same thing happens if you post a comment on a picture.

Yeah, basically everything goes through a moderation queue, so a mod has to approve it before it goes up. I check it throughout the day, as do oregon and Zeeck, I believe, so it should never be very long for it to show up.

Yeah, basically everything goes through a moderation queue, so a mod has to approve it before it goes up. I check it throughout the day, as do oregon and Zeeck, I believe, so it should never be very long for it to show up.
You do too much work around here. Just stop working and they will still keep you around for a few years. Just ask the last tech guy.

:study:

Alright guys, try it now and those of you with more than 100 posts and have been a member for more than 30 days will be able to post with no moderation. I can't test it since I don't have a test account with 100 posts, so if someone that qualifies could let me know if it works, that would be great. Thanks.

Back