week 6 thread

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
The Rams are in the lead after a full quarter of play :shock: its because Kyle Boller isnt playing and the Jags dont know how to kick extra points

also Tampa leading after a quarter

Flacco limping...after a pass Jared Allen stepped on his foot as he was backpeddling, and he kinda tripped/twisted his ankle...

Allen was not at fault at all, after Flaccos release he put his hands up instead of pushing him, and was just slowing down and got their feet tangled

did the NYG defense not get on the plane :think: i thought they were way more stout than this...New Orleans is really good

anyone see that cheap shot in the CAR/TB game on the punt? CAR guy go thrown out and the refs did a god job of preventing a brawl.

wesley.jpg

you are a complete moron :salut:

Not really, but I disagree with you. Allen is great, but Brees is like Peyton, he is unstoppable.

That may be the case, but I think going against what appears to be the best D in the league with the likes of Thomas, Bush, and Mike Bell at RB will hurt. Favre is still looking good. It would be a heck of a match up.

Pierre Thomas and Mike Bell are both very good, and the only reason why you would say that about them is clearly you must not seen much of them.

Pierre Thomas and Mike Bell are both very good, and the only reason why you would say that about them is clearly you must not seen much of them.

I think they are good, but both stoppable, especially against a front 4 of a team like the Vikings.

I think they are good, but both stoppable, especially against a front 4 of a team like the Vikings.

Vikings defense is good, but not tons better than both the Eagles and Giants D, and you witnessed what we did to both of them, and we did it to Philly at Philly. Vikings also gave up 400+ yards last week to a bad team.

Pierre Thomas and Mike Bell may be stoppable, but then you have to worry about the passing game. If you worry about the passing game, Bell and Thomas will run all over you. Basically the passing game opens up the whole game for the Saints.

Back