WANTED: Andris Biedrins, Sarunas Jasikevicius, Jason Williams!

Latvian

Bench Warmer
Need badly Biedrins, Jasikevicius and Williams. Please do not offer base and inserts cards.

Here's the list what I collect: (read this!)
A. Biedrins( all type of cards, even low end)
S. Jasikevicus (GU's, autos, RC's, refractors)
J. Williams (GU'S, Autos, refractors)

Check my bucket!

Well, I still have the 4 Biedrins autos that you offered to buy at $150., then suddenly said nevermind to because supposedly you were broke. Offering to buy cards from someone when you have no money is never a good thing to do in this hobby.

But then you did it twice to me.

You then came and offered to buy at $125. (Even though you were supposedly broke). :mad:

I've already notified a Mod about how you like to make offers then change the offer, then back out, then offer again, then change the offer again...etc :cool:

And stupid me, I even PM'd you 3 times asking you if you were going to follow through....you've ignored all PM's from me.

I hate to call you out in public, but you left me no other option.

This is a chance for everyone to see how you conduct yourself when dealing.

Whats the Bv on the Vince Carter dual? I have a Biedrins Luxury Box triple w/ Jason Richardson and Patrick O'Bryant the Biedrins is a 2 color patch. I also have a Dirk gu'd

RyanZimmerman11 said:
Well, I still have the 4 Biedrins autos that you offered to buy at $150., then suddenly said nevermind to because supposedly you were broke. Offering to buy cards from someone when you have no money is never a good thing to do in this hobby.

But then you did it twice to me.

You then came and offered to buy at $125. (Even though you were supposedly broke). :mad:

I've already notified a Mod about how you like to make offers then change the offer, then back out, then offer again, then change the offer again...etc :cool:

And stupid me, I even PM'd you 3 times asking you if you were going to follow through....you've ignored all PM's from me.

I hate to call you out in public, but you left me no other option.

This is a chance for everyone to see how you conduct yourself when dealing.

Man, you are sick!

canesfan2011 said:
Whats the Bv on the Vince Carter dual? I have a Biedrins Luxury Box triple w/ Jason Richardson and Patrick O'Bryant the Biedrins is a 2 color patch. I also have a Dirk gu'd

pm SENT............

Latvian said:
Man, you are sick!

Hmm....so you are denying that's exactly what you've done?

Ok, let me show the mods every PM that was sent..you know, the ones where you keep agreeing to buy....then backing out.

Do what you like to do! Whatever, you are not a good businessman, so that's whay you are writing above in these posts. Every trader have hes own tactic to trade with other guys, so that was mine!

Good day, also, one of the Mods are good friend of mine!

just because there is a mod that is your friend doesn't mean you will slide. There is a staff of about 20 mods and one will not sway us all because you are a friend. Just because you are a friend doesn't mean you are immune to things.

I did not want to get involved, but now I want to see the PM's.

PM's have been sent from my end.

Hopefully this kid gets a MSF. This should protect anyone looking to deal with him. Though it won't keep him from backing out of deals as he did to me more than once.

Back